Orofacial Pain Specialist
Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
– University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, TMD and Orofacial Pain residency, 2
– University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Master of Science
– University of Medicine, School of Dentistry, Iasi, Romania, PhD in Dentistry
– University of medicine, School of dentistry, Iasi, Romania, DDS
– American Academy of Orofacial Pain
– American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
– Minnesota Dental Association
– Minnesota Sleep Society – Past President
My practice has been dedicated to the comprehensive diagnosis and management of Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD) and Orofacial Pain for the last 25 years. I also have been treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients using oral appliances, being able to help thousands of patients to improve their overall health.
I will be offering the following services:
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment related to Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD), orofacial pain, headache, neuropathic pain. The complex therapeutic approach includes self-care, physical therapy exercises and modalities (laser, iontophoresis, therapeutic Botox, PRF), individualized behavioral therapeutic approach, pharmacotherapy, oral appliances.
- The management of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliances.