Laser Surgery - LANAP
- A. Perio probe indicates excessive pocket depth.
- B. Laser radiation vaporizes bacteria, diseased tissue pathologic proteins and alerts the practitioner to the presents of tartar.
- C. Ultrasonic scaler and special hand instruments are used to remove root surface accretions.
- D. Laser finishes debriding pocket and aids in hemostasis.
- E. Stable fibrin clot creates a "closed system."
- F. Occlusal trauma adjusted with high speed handpiece and diamond bur.
- G. New attachment is regenerated.